Get News & Specials
Sign up for free
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits and Supplies
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources? Every donation counts. Your donation, small or large, is very much appreciated. Thank you!
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Spring Raindrops Lace Leaves Scarf
HeartStrings knitting pattern #H338
Sparkly beads glisten like raindrops, greeting the awakening of Spring's first leaves.
- Yarn: Fingering weight
- Needles: Size US 6 / 4 mm suggested
- Beads: Size 6/0 (4 mm diameter)
- Skill level: Advanced beginner
- Stitch instructions: Written and charted
- Construction: Knit-as-you-go edging; 2 identical halves joined
- Special techniques: Crochet hook method for bead placment both before and after stitches are made; no-knit pull-over join
- Yarn and beads for sample model: Handspun 80/20 merino/mohair plied with silk noil; Miyuki glass seed beads colors #269 Ice Blue-lined Crystal AB and #277 Green-lined Crystal AB
Get a free PDF preview of the pattern cover page and detailed specifications.
Click thumbnail to open document in new browser tab or window.
Requires Adobe Reader to view.
See more Knitted Lace Scarf and Stole patterns in the Jackie E-S Design Collections.