Get News & Specials
Sign up for free
♥ PRODUCTS ♥
The Pattern Collections
Other Shawl Shapes
Sweaters & Vests
Socks & Fun Footwear
For the Hands
Neck & Up Coverings
For the Man
Minis and Miscellany
Holidays & Seasons
I Hate to Purl
All Beaded Patterns
PDF Pattern Catalog
Patterns by Yarn Weight
♥ SHOPPING ♥
Kits and Supplies
♥ STAY IN TOUCH ♥
Want to help me with some of the costs of providing free educational resources? Every donation counts. Your donation, small or large, is very much appreciated. Thank you!
"Your patterns are just fabulous ... unique and yet based on tradition."
- Jennifer C.
"I just love the simplicity of your patterns and the complexity of their appearance."
- Maureen M.
"I enjoy your website. It is easy to use and full of information ..."
- Debby L.
"... I love Heartstrings patterns. They are clear and well presented and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer, the designer, is just a lovely, inspiring woman - well worth supporting by the purchase of the pattern."
- Kimberly L.
Beautiful Beaded Cuffs
Beaded Knitting Class Description
Colorful beaded designs to embellish the simplest garter stitch
The fun of knitting combined with beads to add a fabulous touch! Knowing just the basics of knitting, you can easily create colorful designs with beads.
In this workshop, we will make beautiful bejeweled wrist warmer cuffs.
The Beautiful Beaded Cuffs class project
You'll also learn how to create your own original colorful beaded designs, and to adapt favorite designs from even-count charts in other fiber disciplines such as cross-stitch, needlepoint, and filet crochet.
- Prerequisites: Already familiar with basic beaded knitting, Knitting with Beads 101 or equivalent.
- Students supply their own yarn, beads and knitting needles. If desired, purchase of kits for this class can be arranged. Please contact me beforehand with number of kits to reserve for your class.
- Additional student materials fee: $5 per student (includes project instructions with color chart).
- Duration: 3 - 6 hours. The longer version of class allows more thorough coverage of topics and assisted time to work on the project.
Interested in scheduling?
Contact Jackie E-S for availability and filling out a contract.
See Classes Offered for other knitting workshops and program seminars I offer.
References of some places where Beautiful Beaded Cuffs has been taught
TNNA Trade Show, Long Beach CA January 20, 2005. (3 hour class adapted for shop owners and staff to promote beadwork in their stores)
- Also taught as session 3 of the online class offered as "The Beads Go On" at